D. Alexander Ward gave us a great presentation for Bleeding Edge Books on Day 2 of the Expo. We got to see some beautiful book covers and learn a thing or two about D.’s tastes in horror and dark fiction!
If you’d like to watch the Bleeding Edge Books presentation, here is the link to the video. Bleeding Edge comes on at about the 1:31:12 mark.
Books talked about during the presentation:
- The Bad Book edited by John F.D. Taff (out now)
- The Call of the Void by Michael Bailey and Erinn L. Kemper (out now)
- Beneath Ash & Bone by D. Alexander Ward (out now)
- We Haunt the Woods by Holley Cornetto (out now)
- Children of Fire by Chris DiLeo (out now)
COMING SOON FROM BLEEDING EDGE BOOKS
- Novella from Patrick Rutigliano
- Novella from Kevin Lucia
- Novelette Collection–still in the works–special shout out to author Matilda Lewis
- Shadows Over Main Street Volume Three (Spring 2023)
- Morbidology edited by John F.D. Taff and Shane Keene (Late Summer/Early Fall 2023)
Be sure to check out Bleeding Edge Books’ website and follow them on social media to stay on top of these releases!