After Mary SanGiovanni gave her opening remarks, the Expo kicked off with Kevin Lucia representing Cemetery Dance Publications.
Kevin gave a wonderful presentation where his enthusiasm for and knowledge of the genre really wowed the comments section. He also talked about quite a lot of books, some recently released and some upcoming from Cemetery Dance that we’re all very excited about!
If you would like to watch the Cemetery Dance presentation, here is the link to the video. The Cemetery Dance presentation starts at the 27:06 mark.
- The Man in the Field by James Cooper
- Savages by Greg F. Gifune
- Jedi Summer by John Boden
- The Bone Worms by Keith Minnion
- Sallow Bend by Alan Baxter
Alexander’s Song by Paul F. Olson is currently up for pre-order and releases September 30.
- Every House is Haunted by Ian Rogers (Oct. 3)
- Something Stirs by Thomas Smith (Oct.13)
- The Dismembered by Jonathan Janz (Nov. 11)
- Dear Diary, Run Like Hell by James A. Moore (Dec.2022)
- Holy Ghost Road by John Mantooth (Dec. 20, 2022)
- Devil’s Creek by Todd Keisling (Jan. 2023)
- The Year of the Storm by John Mantooth (Feb. 2023)
- Gothic by Philip Fracassi (Feb. 3, 2023)
- Eater of Gods by Dan Franklin (March 2023)
- Beasts of 42nd Street by Preston Fassel (March 2023)
Kevin also announced that we can look forward to seeing works in the upcoming year from authors such as C.S. Humble, Glen Hirshberg, Chad Lutzke, Partick Rutigliano, and Owl Goingback.
It’s going to be a great year for Cemetery Dance! To check out their books for sale of look for pre-order links, go to the Cemetery Dance Publications website!