Michelle from Eerie River Publishing gave a wonderful presentation. She talked about the growth of Eerie River from only publishing anthologies to expanding to single-author works. We’ve got a wonderful list of works for you to check out!
If you’d like to watch Eerie River’s presentation, here is the link to the video. Eerie River’s presentation begins at the 1:26:47 mark.
- Miracle Growth by Tim Mendees
- It Calls From the Veil (anthology)
- The Devil Walks in Blood by David Green
- Nothus by Drew Starling (sequel to Sentinel)
- It Calls From Below (anthology)
- Quarterly Elemental Horror Anthologies (Earth, Fire, Water, and Air) Earth is first.
- Gulf by Shelly Campbell
- 5-book Dark Fantasy Series by Rachael Boucker called the Night Order Series. Includes, Shades of Night (Dec. 2022), Untamed Night, and the rest coming soon.
- Hank Flynn by Candace Nola (Feb. or March 2023)
- The Empire of Ruin Series by David Green. Book 1 In Solitude’s Shadow and Book 2 Path of War are available now! Book 3 Beyond Sundered Seas is coming in 2023.
Also of interest, Michelle has started a subscription book box called Book Box Canada (Eerie River Publishing is a proud Canadian company!)
Eerie River Publishing has a huge online presence! Here are the available links:
Eerie River Publishing website
Eerie River tiktok-eerieriver